Saturday, September 06, 2008

Henna Tattoo at the Midnight Sun today - 9/6/08

simple henna tattoo pattern for back of handHere is a quick little henna for the back of the hand. Now the fabulous pattern was inspired by the very talented artist at Mirage Body Art in Tallahassee, Florida.

Be sure to visit her site for some lovely art & great inspiration. I did not complete her design, as my client just wanted a touch of henna to celebrate First Friday. This henna tattoo is a "Chef's Choice" pattern.

This means your order "somehing like this" but I only have $10.00 to spend. That way, you get the look you want at a price you can afford.

This weekend is also the Riverside Art Festival.. and there may well be other henna artists out to play. I will be at Midnight Sun.. I think in the window, but if not, please look for me to be set up in the lovely rattan furniture area.

No comments: