Saturday, June 14, 2008

Henna Pattern Booklets from India - Ready to Ship

arabic heena designs booklet from india

I have just uploaded the first five of the newly arrived henna tattoo pattern booklets from India! I have two of each style at the moment. If I sell out of a booklet you want, I will offer a selection of five more to choose from.

These henna design booklets contain traditional patterns for hands and feet. They are 4.5" x 6.75" with a colorful cover and contain 25 henna patterns. They are printed on a soft gray paper, and some offer recipes in English. Most are written in a language I can't read or speak, but the patterns are great.

I always take at least three traditional pattern books to events so that Western customers can get an idea of the art in its "pure" form.

To purchase, booklets are $4.95 USD each, click the title of this post to go to Spirit Vision Henna Tattoo. Secure shopping by PayPal. Free Shipping in the USA.

No comments: