Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Henna starts Saturday, April 21 at Midnight Sun.

It's finally warm enough to make a good henna paste on the porch, warm enough to show some skin, play in the sun & get some henna. Thanks much to all my good friends at Midnight Sun for welcoming me back this year. I will be doing henna most all sunny Saturday afternoons at 1055 Park Street in Jacksonville, Florida. (Historic Riverside District.) I usually start sometime after noon. My first day will be Saturday April 21.


You are welcome to stop by the shop and walk in for your henna, but it is a good idea to call first to be sure I'm in. As well, if you want a large design, or traditional henna, it may be better to make an appointment. You can reach me at (904) 993-7466.
I have lots of pattern books to choose from... but feel welcome to bring your own design.


Namaste, Ann George

No comments: