Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Henna Kits - Artists KIt for $14.95

artists henna kit

I have just finished a fresh batch of spicy fragrant henna tea.. and now have about 15 henna kits Ready To Sell!
These kits include 35 grams of 2006 Jamila henna.. you know.. the incredibly finely sifted powder, essential oils (two premeasured vials), instructions.. but most interestingly, the henna tea blend I have been using for the past 5 years.

I use the tea when I am doing Bridal Tattoo in particular. It seems that all the different ingredients help the stain. I am sure that there are excellent recipes that don't require the tea. In fact, I often make henna paste without it.

However, if I know that I am going to be doing a large tattoo, or one that is really important.. I use the tea when mixing the paste along with the essential oils & lemon juice.

So.. I thought I should let you know the tea is fresh & the kits are ready to sell. I offer free shipping within the Continental US, so there are no surprises on the price. It's $14.95 by First Class Mail. Click the title for more info.
Wishing you joy, Ann George

No comments: