Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Henna tattoo for summer - bold henna tattoos

henna tattoo for the leg

Here is a photo of a bold leg tattoo I did just this past Saturday at BLU salon. My client knew just what she wanted, she chose a bold floral design for the leg from my photo portfolio.

Of course, no two designs should ever be the same, and it is important to fit the style & the pattern of a piece to the client. I think this pattern, which wraps around to the front of the leg, works well.

For those of you who are new to henna tattoo, this is NOT a photo of black henna. This is a photo taken with the henna paste still on the skin. The paste, which goes on a dark green color, dries to black.

When the paste is taken off the skin, the traditional dark red, red brown, red orange stain remains.
Have an artist on your shopping list? Visit my henna site to get a quick & easy henna kit. A great gift.

No comments: